Covid-19 Safe Practices & Policies
Below you will find a list of policies and practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19. We appreciate that you have chosen our award-winning Inn for your upcoming visit.
~ All of us at Coolidge Corner Guest House
CURRENT POLICIES DURING COVID-19
- Guests are expected to wear a mask or face covering outside of their room and to maintain social distancing. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts recommends a social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Per local health advisories, regular use of our common spaces is restricted.
- Please notify us if you become ill during your stay.
- Each of our employees have received training in extensive cleaning procedures, to include the frequent sanitizing of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, floors, lamps, light switches, tables, chairs, and couches, for example.
- We are focusing on contactless check-in and check-out procedures to minimize exposure to guests and staff.
- Each of our employees wears a mask and gloves.
- At all times, we practice social distancing, maintaining 6-feet apart from all others.
- You will receive a sanitized room key and any special instructions by electronic mail to maximize your comfort and safety during your stay.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts encourages that each room stands vacant for 24 hours between guests.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, linens and amenities are sanitized.
- Once your room is cleaned and prepared for you, no one enters the room prior to your arrival.
- During this health crisis, housekeeping staff will not be making your bed daily or entering your room during your stay. Feel free to request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished at any time during your stay.